NPR News Headlines
- WATCH: It's Been A Long Week. So Here's A Gorilla Dancing In A Pool
- What The Man Who Ran Obamacare Thinks About the Republican Health Plan
- In North Carolina, No Is Not Always No, If The Sex Has Already Started
- Future Humans: How Many Of Us Will There Be?
- Judge Declares Mistrial, Again, In Cincinnati Police Shooting Case
Beginning July 1 , Wait Wait… Don’t Tell Me! will move to the Saturday morning 9c/10e timeslot right after Weekend Edition Saturday . Wait Wait will be followed at 10c/11e by Sound Opinions , a show that mixes music with conversations about music.
June 24's edition of The Best of Car Talk will be the final airing of the show on WKU Public Radio.
WKU Public Radio Features
Monday Afternoons at 4:45c/5:45e
Americana artist Kelsey Waldon and Franklin's own Dead Broke Barons were the featured artists on April 20th for Lost River Sessions LIVE! at the Capitol Arts Center in downtown Bowling Green. Both bands have appeared on the TV version of Lost River Sessions, but the live concert gave the audience a chance to see these bands in person.
Arts & Life
- Shakespeare Companies Suffer Backlash After 'Julius Caesar' Controversy
- Garish Melodrama Becomes Universal Tragedy 'The Beguiled'
- 'Big Sick' Creators Nanjiani And Gordon On Turning Their Courtship Into A Movie
- With The Swoony Pleasures Of 'The Beguiled,' Sofia Coppola Shows Us Something New
- Laura Galante: Are All Of Us Vulnerable To Fake News?