NPR News Headlines
- For Besieged Marawi Residents, A Brief Respite Ends In Gunfire
- These Teachers Are Learning Gun Skills To Protect Students, They Say
- Inside French Prisons, A Struggle To Combat Radicalization
- Nobel Peace Prize Winner's Message To America: 'All Children Are Our Children'
- People Of Coal-Rich Northern Cheyenne Torn Between Jobs And Sacred Culture
Beginning July 1 , Wait Wait… Don’t Tell Me! will move to the Saturday morning 9c/10e timeslot right after Weekend Edition Saturday . Wait Wait will be followed at 10c/11e by Sound Opinions , a show that mixes music with conversations about music.
June 24's edition of The Best of Car Talk will be the final airing of the show on WKU Public Radio.
WKU Public Radio Features
Monday Afternoons at 4:45c/5:45e
Americana artist Kelsey Waldon and Franklin's own Dead Broke Barons were the featured artists on April 20th for Lost River Sessions LIVE! at the Capitol Arts Center in downtown Bowling Green. Both bands have appeared on the TV version of Lost River Sessions, but the live concert gave the audience a chance to see these bands in person.
Arts & Life
- The Call-In: Your Questions About Making Relationships Last
- A New Delhi Family Learns To Navigate Wealth After A 'Windfall'
- An Ancient Curse Awakens In 'The Suffering Tree'
- 'But Seriously,' Tennis Great John McEnroe Says He's Seeking 'Inner Peace'
- 'Interlaced Fingers' Traces Roots Of Racial Disparity In Kidney Transplants