financial aid en Kentucky High School Seniors: File Financial Paperwork Now <p>The Kentucky Higher Education Assistance Authority is recommending that high school seniors who plan to further their education at a college or technical school this fall fill out paperwork as soon as possible for financial aid.</p><p>The paperwork is known as the Free Application for Federal Student Aid, or FAFSA, and the information determines whether students qualify for aid in the form of federal and state grants and federal student loans.</p><p>Some colleges also award their own grants and scholarships based on information contained in the FAFSA.</p><p>The state agency recommends submitting the application online <a href="" target="_blank">here</a>, but the papers can be mailed if necessary.</p><p>For more information, visit the <a href="" target="_blank">Go to College website</a>, or the <a href="" target="_blank">KHEA website</a>. Fri, 04 Jan 2013 15:31:11 +0000 Associated Press 24417 at